Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Deriving Purpose in Life

Let me try to answer the below questions to derive my purpose in life
  • What did you especially love doing when you were a child, before the world told you what you should or shouldn’t like or do? Describe a moment and how it made you feel.
    • I used to read books esp. biographies of national leaders and Nancy drew mystery novels.It was great fun going to Bal bhavan after school for the first book, read it and return before evening time before Bal bhavan used to close. I used to feel excited with the stories and books that I was going to read and unravel mysteries through these books.
  • Tell us about two of your most challenging life experiences. How have they shaped you?
    • Preparing for competitions i.e. JEE and CAT - It made me believe in the luck principle that is needed along with 100% effort at all times.
    • Year 2013-14- It made me more attached to family and be more aligned to them than before.
  •  What do you enjoy doing in your life now that helps you sing your song?
    • I enjoy swimming and playing lawn tennis these days. Slogging it out helps to make me feel good.
  • Common themes - Working alone, unravel mystery, luck requires hard work always
  • Purpose - Lone wolf who unravels mystery by hard work


Ruchi's purpose in life -
Create new products that make sense

Explanation - She liked to cook new stuffs as a kid. She hates God related fanatism shown by people and looks for meaning that comes from healthy discussions /outcome based.

3 to 5 years - Product Manger of a Brand
2 years - After MBA,
1 year - GMAT, Kid





No comments: