Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Some learnings

Inspite of being a student for nearly 75% of my life, there are few words that have always been there with me to inspire my thought process.
Some of them are :-

I am what I am.No one can change my identity.
-Father Leo (Value Education teacher taught this in class 7th much before the Reebok ad became vogue)

Having a good night sleep is better than any other thing in the world.
Don't ever love the company you work for.Love the work you are doing because you never know when the company can leave you.

- Narayan Murthy (Infy Mysore days)

Perception is everything.Its the key to everything.
- Prof. Himanshu Rai (BIO Class , Term 1 in IIM L )

Profit and success have no long term impact.Its the pursuit of happiness that matters more in life.
- Article in Hindu on the Satyam fiasco

The rest seem to be lost in some corners of my mind.I will try to take them out some day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. keep writing :)