Saturday, October 20, 2007

Trust Me , I am a Liar

I saw this T-shirt punch line and somehow remember it after 2 hrs.
Kahaan dekha - ghar ka khaana mein
kab dekha -- lunch time..
kisne pehna tha-- hoga koi IT industry ka maara
kyon dekha -- saamne baith gaya tha..bhagaa nahi sakta tha..mujhe bhi khaana tha
kaise dekha--abhi aankehin thik hain..unhi se dekh liya

Now the main theme after I have somehow done my SWOT on this :)

All these silly quotations reminds me of the questions that are asked by IT junta companies to check someone's reasoning ability.Maybe that's the reason these geeks think so much into what they wear.

Kaash meri ability kam hoti..aise post ke baare mein sochta bhi nahi..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link